What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, They can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types:
• own Cookies: those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed
by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is given.
• Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not
Managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these it is managed by a third, They can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time remain stored in the client browser, Being able:
• Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. He
often they used to store information only interested in preserving for the service
requested by the user on a single occasion (p.e. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent Cookies: data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for
period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go a few minutes to several years.
By last, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data are processed:
• Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website,
platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, by
example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access access parts
restricted, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, perform
the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing,
storing content distributing videos or sound or share content via social networks.
• Customization Cookies: allow the user to access the service with some features of character
General predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the
language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the
• Cookies analysis: They allow responsible for them, monitoring and behavior analysis
users websites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies
used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and profiling
navigation users of the site, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements to
based on analysis of usage data that make service users.
• Advertising Cookies: enable management, in the most efficient way possible, advertising space.
• Cookies behavioral advertising: stored information user behavior obtained
through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile
to display ads based on the same.
• Cookies external social networks: They are used to allow visitors to interact with the content
different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc..) and generated for only
users of these social networks. The conditions of use of these cookies and information collected
Deactivating and deleting cookies
You have the option of allowing, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. Disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. How to disable cookies is different for each browser, but usually it can be done from the Tools menu or Options. You can also consult the Help menu of your browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website.
Can you afford, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl =
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
further, You can also manage store cookies on your browser using tools like the following :
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in: https://www.abcreations.es
Then the cookies that are being used on this site as well as their type and function are identified:
– Google Analytics (To know the statistics regarding navigation obtained on the web by users).
Acceptance of cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to perform the following actions:
• Accept Cookies. It will not display this notice again to access any portal page for the
• Close. notice is hidden in this page.
• Modify your settings. You can learn more about what cookies are, knowing Policy
cookies de https://www.abcreations.es and modify your browser settings.